But here are 6 more reasons why wonton wrappers have become a staple in my kitchen.
1. They fit easily into mini muffin tins.
2. They help create the perfect portion size for little bellies.
3. I'm able to bake large batches at once so my time spent in the kitchen is more efficient.
4. They are quick to defrost and perfect for a "grab and go" meal.
5. Once you understand the method there are so many variations to try.
For a great starter recipe check out my Broccoli and Cheese Mini "Cupcakes"
But most importantly?
6. Ella LOVES them!