My Grocery List
- Seasonal Fruit
- Sweet Potatoes
Deli / Dairy
- Yogurt (full fat for baby and whatever looks good for you)
- Tofu (Extra Firm for cooking and Silken to blend in smoothies (and baby food)
- Shredded Cheese
- Almond Butter
- Almond Milk
- Mini Pitas
- Brown Rice
- Pasta (smaller shapes are great for small hands)
- Berries (so much cheaper than fresh ones and with the same nutritional value!)
- Veggies - Sweet Peas, Corn, "Grilled" Vegetable Medley,
That's all I've got so far. What am I missing? What's on YOUR list?
Any suggestions for toddler food would be greatly appreciated!!!!