Green Juice (without a jucier)!
- 2 apples chopped
- 2 cucumbers chopped
- 3" peeled fresh ginger chopped
- 2 lemons
- 3 cups filtered water
- 1 small head of kale (ribs removed)
- Combine first five ingredients in blender and pulse until combined.
- Slowly add kale one handful at a time until thoroughly blended.
- Pour mixture over pasta strainer (cheese cloths work too) to remove solids.
- Chill and enjoy! Juice will keep 2-3 days if refrigerated.
- Don't have a pasta strainer? A cheese cloth works too!