I love keeping a batch of these muffins in the fridge for mornings when we don’t have time to make breakfast! They are made from wholesome ingredients and easy for little tummies to digest. Just remember to spray the muffin tins and not to over stir.
When I make some for my daughter (14 months) I use a mini muffin tin and omit the raisins.Ingredients: 2 ripe bananas – mashed ½ Tbsp vanilla extract 2/3 cup almond milk ½ cup unsweetened applesauce 3 Tbsp honey 1 Tbsp molasses 2 cups ground quick oats (30 seconds in food processor) 1 tsp nutmeg 1 tsp cinnamon 1/3 cup ground flaxseed 1 tsp baking powder 1 cup organic raisins Pinch of salt To Make:
- Pre heat oven to 375.
- Spray muffin (and mini muffin) tins.
- Combine all dry ingredients (oats, flaxseed, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon) in medium mixing bowl.
- Combine all wet ingredients (almond milk, applesauce, mashed bananas, vanilla, honey, and molasses) in large mixing bowl.
- Add raisins to large mixing bowl.
- Slowly fold contents of medium mixing bowl into large one until moistened. (Batter might still be lumpy)
- Fill muffin cups ¾ full and bake for 20-30 minutes (12-15 minutes for mini muffins) or until golden brown.
- Let cool completely and enjoy!