The Best Waffles on the Planet
- 5 bananas
- 7 eggs
- 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 Tbsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- Cooking spray
- Dash of sea salt (optional)
- Turn waffle maker on.
- Peel and mash bananas in mixing bowl until pureed.
- Add remaining ingredients and combine.
- Once waffle maker is ready spray both sides and pour 3/4 cup mixture into center.
- Remove when green light appears and enjoy!
- To freeze waffles simply separate them with wax paper and place in a freezer-friendly container.
- Want to keep your waffle maker from turning black overtime? Use coconut oil spray instead of vegetable oil!