This recipe is perfect for summer!
It's easy to prepare and can be served warm or chilled.
And since there's no cheese or dairy, it's super easy for little tummies to digest.
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 Zucchini - finely diced
- 1/2 Sweet onion - finely diced
- 2 cups cooked alphabet pasta (or whatever you have on hand
- ½ cooked chicken breast (or tofu!) – finely diced
- 1/3 cup Yoshida Marinade (pesto works great too)
- Heat coconut oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add zucchini and onions and saute together 4-5 minutes or until onions become translucent.
- Add pasta, chicken, and Yoshida and toss until evenly coated.
- Remove from heat. Let cool. Enjoy!
- *No zucchini? No worries! It's also great with diced carrots and eggplant.