dish fills my baby's belly with nutrient-dense broccoli and carbohydrates she needs to grow. Its also her new favorite snow day dinner.
is loaded with many vitamins, minerals, and fibers.
It also contains high amounts of protein, omega-3 fatty acids, B vitamins, iron and zinc.
If your little one suffers from gas try adding a 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
to the sauce as it reduces. You can also substitute diced mushrooms for the broccoli and cauliflower
- 1/2 box of your favorite pasta - cooked al-dente
- 1 cup frozen (or fresh) broccoli florets - cooked until tender and diced
- 1/2 cheese of your choosing (i love using a combo of swiss and shredded mexican cheese)
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 T all purpose flour
- Combine olive oil and flour over medium low heat.
- Slowly add cheese until completely blended.
- Pour sauce over broccoli and pasta and toss until evenly coated.
- Using mini muffin tin spoon mixture into lightly sprayed cups.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes.