These roll ups are so easy and can be made with all types of yummy fillings! Today I decided to use a mix of shredded chicken, cheddar cheese, and sweet corn puree. They're the perfect size for little hands and the soft texture is easy on teething gums. It's also a great way to sneak in extra veggies that your little one might not want to eat. To Assemble:
1. Use burrito size (or larger) flour tortilla.
2. Using a pizza slicer, cut edges off tortilla til its square.
3. Arrange toppings evenly on tortilla.
4. Cut tortilla into smaller squares and roll up.
5. Store roll ups in microwave safe containers and refrigerate until ready to use.
6. Reheat as necessary and enjoy!