Wontons wrappers have recently become one of my favorite tools to use when making food. They have minimal amounts of sodium and are the perfect size for little hands. Also, since these are easy to freeze and quick to defrost, they are a perfect snacks for days when you need to grab-and-go.Ingredients:
- 1 cooked chicken breast – finely shredded
- 1 cup cooked broccoli
- 1 zucchini finely grated
- 1 large carrot (or ½ cup equivalent) finely grated
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan
- ½ cup Italian blend (or mexican blend) shredded cheese
- ½ cup store bought (or homemade!) alfredo sauce
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Combine first seven ingredients into large mixing bowl.
- Assemble wonton wrappers in lightly sprayed mini muffin tin.
- Fill each muffin tin ¾ full with chicken mixture.
- Fold corners of wonton wrappers over mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Wanna try some other fillings?
Turkey/tomato/cheddar and chicken/spinach/pesto are both great!