Simple. Satisfying. And sooo easy.Ingredients:
- 5 Roma tomatoes
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- Slice tomatoes in half and microwave (covered) for 5 minutes.
- Remove tomato skins and puree tomatoes in blender (or by hand).
- Finely shred chicken and combine with quinoa.
- Slowly stir in tomato puree until thoroughly combined.
- Add additional veggies/spice as desired.
* * * Wanna make it a "Mama and Me" meal? Try stuffing a pepper (I like using a pablano) with quinoa mixture and top with shredded mozzarella. Bake at 350 until cheese has melted and pair with a simple spinach salad!* * *